May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vier Minuten 4 minutes

Vier Minuten (2006)
Tagline:. The next German film sensation after The Lives of Others ... Four Minutes (International: English title) Nur für Mozart (Germany) (working title) ...


I rented this dvd and despite some hard parts to watch, 4 minutes moved me.  There are a lot of grey tones/disturbing tones, nothing black and white except pure talent...there is no escaping real talent, it comes out one's pores and there are some people on the planet that want to cultivate the gift and of course the envy-ers that want to destroy it, gee, I wonder why.

Yup, it hits on two big themes I talk about often -- how people suffering from envy and jealousy in denial about their own issues are very destructive to others aka scapegoating.  

This is a dark fictional tale but one woman you see in a flashback is clearly innocent and murdered by the Nazi's and the main character has suffered over and over and again the word innocent -- other people's twisted sickness are at fault but of course they are not stepping forward to take responsibility.   A dopey prison guard looks like Hitler.  The more I think about it the less I like the film but in the moment it moved me and the reason is raw talent --- it is a gift --- it is seems to survive and shine no matter how much people try to crush it.

4 minutes to be the truly dynamo with in...absorbed me and moved me.