May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sometimes I am in awe of the NYPD

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/galleries/brooklyn_bridge_rescue/brooklyn_bridge_rescue.html


WOW! The rescue part is pretty mind blowing as are the photos themselves.

I know there are very, very brave men and women that do mega-gutsy work from the bomb squad to undercover work to just having to deal with public...(just my terrible sense of humor but I could not have a job dealing with the public AND CARRY A GUN, especially New Yorkers, we are demanding folks.)

Although one bad apple can really hurt big time, it is also sad that good cops are human and they do make mistakes, I really believe that lt. that took his own life was a good person who made a mistake. I wish the division that tickets people would cool it and let the mayor find another way to raise money for the city but to have less than 37,000 people policing over 8 million people from the most diverse cultures from all over the world where so many different languages are spoken, etc.... for the most part I have to say that has to be a very hard job and the people that get it right deserve a very special place in Heaven.