May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

new James Bond movie

Since I announced macho men are in and metrosexual dudes are out, I went to see the new James Bond movie and my first experience with this actor as Bond...he is sizzling and because he is not pretty and lacks the perfect air brushed air, but  imperfectly rugged and yummy with stunning eyes....Daniel Craig is a super hottie in a very real human way.

I did get a little bored and check some "thangs" on my iphone but I enjoyed the movie far more than I imagined and would have even more if the went with more "human relations" vs action but wow, this actor is just in great shape and I felt myself wanting to just consume him -- at least for a couple of hours.   Fun and lots of very athletic physical stunts, beautiful women that are not light weight air heads and issues concerning revenge.

I asked for a small popcorn this time which was way too big...the human stomach is the size of a fist...inhaled most of the popcorn during the 15 minutes of coming attractions.

Just grateful to be able to go to a movie and saw my friend Kenny who works there and always greets me with a warm sincere smile.



http://www.007.com/



http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mind_over_Matter/Mind_Set_No_solace_in_revenge/articleshow/3719065.cms