May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

the metrosexual male is out, macho man back in vogue

With the economic downturn comes a rise in crime, just reading about the brazen  attempted robbery at the Waldorf, walking down the streets and seeing broken glass from car windows, I can tell you the metrosexual male is no longer in vogue.

Wake up so tired longing to be anywhere other than the city as usual...this morning I past so many macho men including an elite unit of the FDNY, unshaven returning from a call, looking smoking...

Stress really affects individuals differently, for me testosterone is just exciting and reassuring...


Put on your safety belts more budget cuts to come....I guess the only way to get through is creativity, optimism and a sense of humor.




http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/11/15/2008-11-15_retired_nypd_cop_shot_in_botched_robbery.html

Not a fun thing to read about but I really like Mike Daly's piece which lucky for me I read in the newspaper I bought at the store up the street, helping the economy and I can't share the link because I can't navigate the nydailynews website search engine.  Good luck.