May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a sicko rates my youtube on female genocide poor, I am talking about a death toll of females here in NYC and globally, just proves my point!

You know "character actors" submerge themselves, I am not an actor and I have the courage to speak up.  My name Suzannah B. Troy ARTIST,   (exhausted artist) it is on every cyber box I stand up on, my name and face. 

 I didn't even get to include Imette St. Guillen or Jennifer Moore.  I went to the 9th Precinct Community meeting to talk in person, my name, my face, that is how strongly I feel on this issue and I made a youtube which ironically doesn't mention their names but talks about women some young girls that no longer grace New York City because they died too young and they were murdered.  I wish I could have mentioned NixMary may she rest in PEACE in a special special place in Heaven so I don't care if you don't like my production, sloppy value but when I talk about young people's senseless murders to the best of my exhausted abilities -- I ask you how sick is it that a creepo, an anonymous one gives me a one star rating.   Just proves my points and it ain't just male violence murdering females and their is a global crisis "female genocide".


Imette St. Guillen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imette_St._Guillen
Jennifer Moore  
http://gothamist.com/2006/07/28/murder_1.php

Naidarre Walters

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/17-year-old-killed-two-wounded-in-bronx-shooting/4096650474/?icid=VIDLRVNWS02


 Below is the text that went with my youtube video -- and I don't think it is my best and I do think I could read the poem better and add more young women's and girl's names here in NYC but this is the best I could do for now and at least I dared to think about it and talk about it.

My theory is more women, girls, females die, death by violence than death from breast cancer, a female genocide and I remember Keyanna Jones, Sabrina Matthews, Tina Negron, Adrienne Shelly and so many if not all females have been a victim of violent words and it may also be from other females but it seems words can be red lights, a warning of more violence and even murder.

I wrote this poem and this is video the abridged version.
I had a very hard time this video

Here is the unabridged version

http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2008/11/14-girl-murdered-in-her-bed-queens.html

I had such a hard time with this youtube and I left out so many names of women like Imette St. Guillen. I also feel we don't have a democracy and I censored myself which greatly upset me plus on going exhaustion...all related...


rent the dvd Waitress and note there is a violent abusive male in the film but the story transcends abuse and focuses on the optimism and love.

Google female genocide -- it is a vast topic globally

I am exhausted and just thinking about this topic drains me and reliving my own bad experiences as well....