May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

icky day but ends with a man telling me I am beautiful

This morning I found a partially smoked cigarette tossed where it should never have been and it made me think of Bobby Beddia, how tragic and it should never ever have happened.

Just very unhappy here and I want to leave but it is just not an option yet.


Walked Blackie and met a super sweet volunteer.  Love the dogs and all the good people that work at the dog shelter.

A slightly older man told me I was beautiful as we passed on the street.  I said thank you.  It was kind, non-threatening and he seemed sincere but I sure wasn't feeling beautiful -- not having beautiful feelings.