May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Washington Square Park, Dogperson YOUTube, my stream of consciousness and naked thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/user/dogperson


Dear Readers: Please visit and also see the many videos that will tell you about Washington Square Park.

Highlighted is an older video of a woman protestor buck naked with her message written on her body.

I have told you I want to do this to protest NYC politics specifically the mayor down to the community board 3 supposedly representing the East Village, Lower East Side calling for more transparency but of course if I get naked and put a protest message on my body I am including my website suzannahbtroyartist.com     I would add words like "term limits" "democracy" vs cronyism corruption conflict of interests

I have told you I want to be the first woman and NUDE to climb The New York eminent domain Times building!!!!

Not to worry, I am joking, sort of and it is freezing and I want to get my body toned and primed like a canvas.
I am have never been arrested and prefer to keep it that way.

When you watch the video you can see how the fountain is used as a stage for protest and more and now that has been taken away from us.


p.s. I am a big fan of Jefferson Siegel and tee hee there he is in the youtube video along with so many others photographing this wonderful naked woman protesting.

The letter I wrote the times is scathing and I attack the mayor and the evil empire aka NYU so if they don't publish you know I will read the letter on youtube!!!!

+p.p.s. Just feel heart broken how much has been taken from us since mayor Bloomberg came to power and it has all been given to developers starting with NYU the evil empire of the East Village and I believe what was done to Washington Square Park is all part of NYU's purple reign of terror, more behind the scenes wheelings and dealing with the mayor which is why John Sexton ran down to testify that we need mayor King Bloomberg for a third term.
http://square-movie.com/