May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

City Wide Rally Fair Rent Now!

This flyer was handed to me but an older woman -- I am 46 -- she is older but extra young in energy and a community activist supreme passing these out and asking local stores to place in their windows.


Housing Here and Now Rally Tues. Dec. 9 6:30-8:30 PM

Society for Ethical Culture 2 West 64th Street at Central Park West
1 to 66th St, a, b, c, d to Columbus Circle


Spanish translation provided
Childcare provided

info@housinghereandnow.org


Dear Readers of my blog: I am an owner but I promise you owners have horror stories as well.