May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, November 10, 2008

14 girl murdered in her bed, Queens,,. female genocide continues here in NYC



above my letter for Keyanna in The New York Daily News
+This is a poem my art -- any references made to my own life are "coincidental"  or maybe not maybe  but if not than in theory they have been documented and are in a file with the NYPD but for now just consider this my art....my ongoing stream of consciousness, poetry, me painting with words my rage, grief and upset.   This is in memory of way too many babies, little girls, teenagers, young women, old women that suffered as they should never have and died violently.   For everyone that didn't have even the basic human right to walk in to their home and feel safe...or worse to die in their home.  I know this happens to males but it seems the number of female victims is far greater and there is not doubt that females can be as violent and join in the violence towards women or towards men.




a young girl beginning her teenage years murdered viciously in her bed,
throat slashed to silence her from screaming for help
her own bedroom her home not a safe place,


female genocide,
thought of Keyanna Jones stabbed in the chest, maybe the newspaper report
in The New York Daily News got it wrong but I thought she was
speaking words of peace, pearls of wisdom fell from her mouth
on to the street as did her last heart beat silenced 
trying to diffuse a wilding group of teenagers and a man so wrong, so wrong he murdered a young woman a girl and the murderer & the teens walks free, walk the streets that Keyanna will never grace again.
What are wrong with the teenagers on the street? 
What is with this female genocide?  It is not just New York it is a global death toll that continues to grow, female death toll bigger killer than cancer but is not fought the way cancer is fought, when are we going to flat line the escalating death toll?
Seems to me more dieing from slow motion hate crime, female genocide than from breast cancer.

What is wrong with this teenagers on the street?  Keyanna died because of teenagers that didn't know when enough is enough, when to turn down the volume but a man
twice Keyanna Jones age plunged the actual  knife in Keyanna's chest, murdered this beautiful beautiful young girl Keyanna and he walks free on the streets were he robbed the world of this stunning beautiful girl,
the quiet genocide continues on, here in New York and globally
and we are blamed, it is our fault we won't be a barbie doll, 
we won't know our place,
keep our mouth shut
a man who's salary I contributed to quietly  slammed  me in front of a boy,
hey she has no value was what he was quietly saying, why would he do that
why so much hate, because I didn't know my place!
I was concerned and spoke to the boy's Mom, she didn't want to get involved except to say she was glad her son had a role model,
but I did think she did contributing to a slow motion hate crime but I am alive,
don't envy that boy although his parents have money 
I think he will end up in prison,
we all know what it is like to not feel safe, 
to not be able to walk in to our homes, our basic human right robbed
violated
and than we are blamed, men and women alike judge the female kind the most unkindness,
we are blamed and judged the harshest blamed for violence of all kinds, it some how must be our fault
when we are murdered, often they walk free
as if it was some how our fault
we didn't agree to be their barbie dolls,
be controlled, shut our mouths, 
live in their portable coffin
think of the beautiful Tina Negron who refused to be controlled,
Adrienne Shelly made a masterpiece "Waitress" a love letter to her little
daughter but Adrienne Shelly was murdered by a stranger who
wanted to silence her,
these murders rob the world of beautiful souls,
so they put us in the ground, murder us
and blame us for not knowing our place
barbie doll in a box
female genocide
slow motion hate crime

+watch my last two youtubes, Peace to the Streets &  my thoughts briefly on election but much more on this topic
ps as usual extremely tired