May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tompkins minus any spectacles, drama at least in this photos

Alan Ginsberg came to Rutgers to talk to us way back when and I don't equate much of what goes on with Howl with Ginsberg.  I am sad to see more fences than ever in the park although I understand the children's park needed a makeover and it means no drunks with a few token sober people amongst them sitting at the entrance to the children's park, no rats bigger than my cats hanging out there either.

I just had to focus my camera on something other than the spectacles, drama and happenings to one of the main intentions of the park way back when and that is the greenery.