May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NY Post covers 176 E 3rd St. , I donate to www.47e3.org this morning

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09022008/news/regionalnews/rent_out_of_shape_127120.htm

I know there are shockingly ignorant people that don't know that condo and coop owners can endure threats of eviction and live with on going harassment as well...wow what a shocker and I have  loyal readers that  may have learned from me or already knew, assessments  for coops and condos are on the rise in these older buildings, many buildings run like the city of New York and these assessments I believe will be so great, the middle income and yes, low income people  will pushed out of their communities.   I know there are people that just can't believe other people in different situations face harassment, threats including eviction and that coops, condos, home owners can also be low income, yes a shocker  they exist and own property and will be forced out.  It is not just about rent stabilized tenants being forced out of the neighborhood.  

The article is correct that the landlords 125,000 offer of a buy out is too low.  Way too low but I am tired, just like donating my platelets, type platelets in to the search engine and see my arm with a needle in it for one hour, taped to my arm, and you have to help pump that blood out and than rest every minute or so for that hour so my point is I want to know I reach people that are listening, that appreciate my hard work, I don't care if you agree with me or not, but this is hard work and I am giving so hard I am exhausted. 

I just donated to www.47e3.org because they still need support for their legal bills and that is how strongly I believe in their right to stay in their homes.   The treatment by the Economakis family is just brutual and the harm our community as well as the tenants by forcing out beloved community members that will not be able to afford to stay in the neighborhood they call home.

It would be shockingly stupid to think -- this could never happen to me -- as I said condo and coops owners can face eviction and harassment but look in a completely different shape and form, the mortgage crisis,  how many people across the USA and New York lost their homes, some even committed suicide and some gave up pets that were beloved family members.

People could lose their homes do to a natural crisis like we have seen all over the world but there are people here in NYC that think it is only about their problems and no one else could understand.  There are people that have been forced out because of water main breaks or cranes dropping on their buildings, or a small plane flying in to their building so it can happen to anyone at any time.


I am not arrogant or stupid enough to think my future is secure but I am generous beyond what I have to give and even supply this blog is a form of generosity so if you don't appreciate it -- do not visit my blog.  Go to another blog.  Ask your self why are you here?  But that would mean you have the courage to be honest so forget it.   Go to your cave where you live and think it is only about "you" or to your house in the Hamptons or Vermont but this blog ain't for you.

I may be taking down this blog as well and moving my show in a different shape and form to Apple in the future.


I am very tired and I have other projects that demand attention.  There is no advertising on this site and no income for providing my thoughts and images.

I do believe there are people accruing "bad mojo" and it will come back to haunt them.  I do get calls sometimes and or read the news in the paper but mostly I just want to move forward and when I can figure out a place to live other than the city, I do want to move.  I have met very rich people so concerned with losing their wealth or growing it -- they were the cheapest people on the planet but it is just niave not to realize financal concerns are there for all of us even if the bills are paid, known of us really know how we are secure, many don't have health insurance, if you do it doesn't cover things you need and is there money to cover those costs, rising costs in Con Ed bills that I believe are for the infrastructure expansion as much as for the oil prices and throw in the law suits -- the people of NYC -- especially people just barely hanging in will be crushed in yet another way and that is higher bills to pay for this but Con Ed says -- hey it is just oil prices.  

There are all kinds of ways to push people out -- soon the city will be a big shopping mall with no character or characters -- outspoken people seem to be dropping like flies or being harassed so much they leave so the greedy corrupt creeps celebrate....

I am just plain tired....I can't imagine donating any more platelets right now and this donation to www.47e3.org is my last for a while.