May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My scathing comments are on The Wall St. Journal site

Dear Loyal Readers:  I have had people that are anti-NYU actually refuse to publish my thoughts on their blogs and there are 2 you would be shocked by if I told you the names of the blogs.

I have battled an editor at the New York Times to get my thoughts posted.  He made me remove the sentence that stated I thought the water main break one block from Cooper Union's construction site was caused by Cooper Union's construction.  We fought and I got my thoughts up but I did have to remove that one sentence to get my thoughts published on The New York Times site.

TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS, complete, very lengthy and powerful on The Wall St. Journal's site about Columbia University and NYU crushing our communities and far more means so much to me.

Sept. 11 is almost here and The Wall Street Journal published my letter "Betrayal at Ground Zero" a couple of years ago and now this.  I feel I busted through another wall.