May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my Blog on my Apple site is up: 1) Linda Stasi 2)NYU big phony real estate magnate AC on high waste mode

http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/About_Me.html
hit blog at the top of the page

I posted 2 pieces.   One is a tv review by Linda Stasi and I also think of my short story which is not about an international biker club that like this tv show is the Soprano's on wheels but my story is about a global investment service firm on wheels.

Ready to do the "Boesky Shuffle"?  My favorite white collar crime term I made up but he is old white collar crime.

Two:  NYU continues to put out their phony public relations they are green so I show a picture of a door left wide open and the air conditioning as usual is set to high waste -- very cold -- yes, the hideous ugly NYU student center, one of NYU's eye sores on Washington Square Park...which makes people ask why waste millions to "improve" the park when the only improvements would be removing the Bobst Library and the Student center but it always gets down to the what NYU wants, NYU gets.


This is a transition time for me and I will be adding more podcasts as well.