May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, September 5, 2008

David Rankin's client Chris Long will have all charges dropped + read NYTimes article on David Rankin re: texting and NYPD -RNC

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/09/04/2008-09-04_bashed_bicyclist_beats_rap.html
All charges are to be dropped against David Rankin's client, Christopher Long today.  A world wide audience saw David' client be knocked to the ground...actually many watched the video over and over on youtube.  

I have been published on behalf of the NYPD many times but when they cross the line it hurts the police dept and all officers that do their job. 

Below I have posted the link for a piece on David Rankin and another client involving the NYPD.
I saw David represent a friend in criminal court and all bogus charges of harassment were thrown out.  I was being harassed and I began to learn just a little about the law -- or I attempted to understand what is criminal and what civil and more and more I am believing in a higher court called karma...karma court which is far less expensive than suing.


David lives up to his name.  He is a young William Knustler but better looking.  I am 46 and David looks very young to me and he has an even younger lawyer name Mark Taylor working with him who is also amazing.   Remember there names, I will always.  How ironic the twists and turns that brought me to them.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/30/nyregion/30text.html