May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Deutshce Disgrace and another Construction worker dies

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2008/09/05/2008-09-05_deutsche_disgrace_butts_beer_found_despi-2.html


I read about the Construction first on Crains and that makes 20 this year...

I have to rush now so I don't have time but I will say this, Bobby and Joseph would be alive today if the Deutshce toxic waste dump had been bought up by NYU who set a world record tearing down St. Ann's.

I am so glad The New York Daily News ran this piece and Bobby and Joseph are Sept. 11 heroes as far as I am concerned 9-11 reach forward in time and took them and so many others have been dying slow heoric deaths 9-11.

All rescue workeres deserve their name and rank on the memorial they were wearing them on their bodies when they took the Express to Heaven.