May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Anna Silver Speed Bump Assists by Suzannah B. Troy


Anna Silver Speed Bump

Passing Anna Silver School -- I got the speed bump for Anna Silver School.

After witnessing Alfredo Feliciano's pleas for a bump for the safety of children ignored by CB3 I took action.

DOT responded to my research no buses on the route etc.


To be assaulted violated, trashed, lied about by Dr Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks and more than failed far worse by the NYPD.


FYI: My Maternal Grandfather born in poverty in a tenement house on Ludlow St not far from here!


My Gramps said you could smell the poverty.

A young beautiful African American woman just fell on the ice and on her knee.

I helped her up and told her to elevate and ice. She fell on her knee cap and is limping. I urged her to see an MD.

She thanked me and smiled through the pain at me.