May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy Here Comes Trouble Michael Moore Book Signing 7pm

Read my post earlier mentioning Michael Moore and what I would discuss with him if I had an opportunity to chat. I stopped in St. Marks Bookstore and purchased a copy from the owner.


I am off to celebrate The Jewish New Year. La Shana Tova so no book signing tonight at St. Marks. It is great that Michael is doing this to help the book store that now faces 20,000.00 a month rent. Cooper Union is NYU jr. Read my post.

I was not a Michael Moore fan but after dealing with having my entire YouTube Channel removed before the mayoral election where 6 months prior I predicted Mike may not win do to voter anger I began to warm to Moore's work.

I bought the book and am enjoying the read as I travel on luxurious public transportation...



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/09/suzannah-b-troy-nyc-round-up-michael.html