May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy email to the press on Picture the Homeless and CityTime SAIC Rudy, Peter Powers, Christine Quinn, Mike Bloomberg

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/01/christine-quinn-blocking-intro-48.html


As much as I blame Mike Bloomberg -- this CityTime SAIC disaster started with Rudy who I believe wanted to get cozy with SAIC and their subsidiaries to make mega-bucks.

Rudy brings in SAIC before he leaves off so that is a decade ago and here we have is best buddy, his deputy mayor from that era, his business partner at times, being the lobbyist although I prefer pimp for the mysterious MTA SAIC deal that the MTA refused to discuss and when Greg Mocker confront the MTA and over-rides something SAIC is famous for -- MTA says an overrides will not go to the MTA but NYC Gov.

*NYC gov has been SAIC's sugar daddy and SAIC thinks NYC gov has bottomless empty pockets.


I do not understand why Mike Bloomberg continues to further entrench nyc gov dept. with CityTime when it doesn't work making a billion dollar price tag inevitable but as I say in my newest YouTube I would love to have Rudy and Peter Powers asked some powerful questions about their role if any and any money, any perks or benefits from SAIC and or their subsidiaries. Just wondering....in my YouTube I also mention Christine Quinn.


SAIC has had plenty of experience doing damage control so let's see how this plays out.

*NYC Gov and Albany -- corrupt politicians like Pedro Espada as just one example have been treating tax payer $ like it is a bottomless pit for them to help themselves to. I wish all politicians would have to take public transportation. You should see Quinn and her life partner being chauffeured courtesy of the tax payers to this function where we protest her in a fancy black SUV.
Truly disgraceful. She does not represent the people but wealthy pals. I just wish she and Scott Stringer had to take public transportation.