May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Suzannah Troy Artist On Bloomberg Christine Quinn Third Term Lies SAIC Violence Towards Women

Posting this in subway train but I have to wait until I get above ground to hit publish. I have been posting non-stop on Violence Towards Women comparing this to heinous cover-up for Dave Paterson so read all my posts from yesterday and this am.

Tore something in my knee. Didn't being cane. Subway stairs painful endeavor.

Have to run. Check out my t shirt - see under king it says lies.

Don't forget Christine Quinn Sold Bloomberg's lies using slush and intimidation.