May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, September 30, 2011

NYDN Protects Mike and Cy Vance Priority Fines Liu Must Pay


We have a mayor that broke campaign laws and a DA that said he didn’t , a DA that let a rape cop with heroin in his locker role the punishment for heroin in to a 1 year sentence while your reporters interviewed me and African Americans came up to me as I protested outside criminal court and it did not make the news. African Americans said if hey had heroin on them they would be going to jail for years. We have the largest white collar crimes in NYC gov history and John Liu has shut them down while Bloomberg and Thompson let them flourish. The NYDN blacked out my Mayor Bloomberg King of New York Is Democracy for Sale Posters which are historical and I did not break the law posting them. They should pay up. I wish I could have put my posters in all the empty store fronts and light poles