May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, October 31, 2008

hair is falling out and I feel like I am falling off the edge


I worked on youtubing Alfredo Feliciano artist, musician and activist and co director along with Kate Temple-West of the Children's magical gardenhttp://www.kidsmagicgarden.net/...I lost or misplaced a video footage of this art work of Mother Earth: Oshyn and Neptune Olokun-Yemaya.  I love this footage because he talks in his lyrical way about respecting Mother Earth and I felt us women -- our boundaries and the Neptune dude is trying to act like a big bad developer....the details are wonderful.  I can' find the footage or a good photo of the entire art work but I had to put up some small piece even if it is a bad photo.


 I did my best to give you some small view into one of our unique Lower East Siders that make up the mosaic.  I posted a bunch of youtubes on him tonight but I feel so tired...getting pains in my head, more hair loss, throat burn (9-11 throat burn?)and stomach pains welcome to NYC living....I hope I look good bald or maybe I could get a Sarah Palin wig on sale, the day after Halloween.   Loved all the people and pets of all ages and sizes decked out but it is kind of like that every day here.
Good night!