May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Mayor: Thank you for your email on term limits. I made the youtube video "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York" and I hope you don't get in a 3rd time because I voted for you twice and you let NYU destroy what was left our neighborhood.
You ignored our community demand that you help us and you seemed to care only about NYU's student housing and not the fact evictions continue to rise of tenants and small businesses and more.
However if you do get in, to save the city money I suggest you get rid of city council and also get a special amendment passed so you can be Governor of New York as well and even be special Vice President for which ever Pres. candidate wins because you are so gifted.

In the meantime our infrastructure is in the worst shape in the city's history in a long time and I lampoon you asking for a special city council position with millions of slush money awarded to me because YOUTUBE is my art and I am surprised Saturday Night is not lampooning you so I thought I would!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consider this email part of my art!!!!!!!