May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christine Quinn's 911 Corruption Blowback intern faints ambulance 30 min YouTube by Suzannah Troy Artist








Christine Quinn's Role in  Corruption 911 Haunts her intern faints ambulance 30 min

Quinn a fraud liar 911 

Read and it listen to my 911 testimony city halland to date cover upMark Carson's ambulance ride.  
Google Christine Quinn chuck Meara talking points 
Also their names ambulance ride Sent from my iPhone Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com



Christine Quinn's Role in Corruption 911 Haunts her intern faints ambulance 30 min

Quinn a fraud liar 911

Read and it listen to my 911 testimony city halland to date cover upMark Carson's ambulance ride.

Google Christine Quinn chuck Meara talking points

Also their names ambulance ride
Sent from my iPhone
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com