May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Anna Ternheim - What have I done (acoustic)




I am watching the Swedish series Wallander about a police inspector in a small town but the crimes are anything but small....

The series for one season has Anna Ternheim singing Quiet Night which I can’t find on ITunes but I found this video and bought it.   I don’t like the tech versions old on itunes but I do like her haunting voice and the key board like a ghost...wish this was song slower.... but I get the urgency....

I think her lyrics need work but some of the mega successes of American “stars” have no lyrics of substance.... I like the tension in this stressful love song....smile sigh.

Love the Wallander series -- the original Swedish version but it is stressful watching as well.