May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Juice Press New "Queen Wah Arame" Thumbs Up!!!

Juice Press has a new chef on board and his first contribution is Queen Wah Arame" which is a rocking quinoa, watering arame, avocado and some out of this word creamy dressing.


When I followed Fred Bisci's directions on eating close to the letter I noticed one amazing positive change that has to do with visits to the bathroom....a place of great concern for me.


My 50th birthday week with the heat wave, fighting 2 Google battles with YouTube and Ad Sense and coming out on top, the protest down in Soho over the illegal planters evicting Veteran Vendors and Artists and 10 percent unemployment and straining my achilles tendons and calves led me to imbibe in beer, popcorn, lots and lots of Italian food which for right now is my favorite food on the planet along with fresh bread and butter and now I feel just a little to run and curvy and acid reflux and tummy troubles are back so time to get back to Juice Press!!!!!!


Juice Press rocks!!!!!!!!!