May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mayor Mike SAIC loses Largest Client? I want all Our Money Back + Damages $455Million pay back too low!










How did JP Morgan get off giving SAIC a positive out look? Stinks to high Heavens like JP losing 2 billion dollars here is some more egg on their face!

Read my post from June 1 at the bottom I make reference to what I jokingly call a 2 billion dollar bail-out from the Pentagon but today’s news is a huge blow to SAIC losing out a major defense tech contract from Pentagon -- dept. of defense to Lockhead Martin Corp.



Read this post!!!!!!! See bottom where I joke about the Pentagon giving SAIC a 2 billion dollar bail-out aka contract!