May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christine Quinn Wicked St. Vincent’s Hospital Rudin Family

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06/03/christine-quinn-cast-of-wicked-marches-in-queens-pride-parade/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Unlike Carolyn Ryan the out of town lesbian part of the pink mafia in my opinion CBS is allowing me my 1st Amendment right where the NY Times won’t allow my comments and is killing important news story on St. Vincent’s Rudin and Christine Quinn’s role.

Below my comment and make sure you read my link

Ask Christine Quinn why the West Village has no trauma level 1 hospital and no AIDS care or rape crisis center on 12th Street and why she voted for Rudin Luxury condos instead of protective zoning for a hospital. She is wicked.