May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bloomberg spent mega bucks to try and repair image

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/07/16/2011-07-16_mayor_bloomberg_spent_56_million_on_tv_ads_polls_mailings_to_help_his_own_ailing.html



Bloomberg spent way more than 5 or 6 million!



Youtube of me with my Bloomberg poster asking for 3 billion from SAIC for NYers!!!



Is that why the press refused to cover Local 375 Tish James and me along with others standing outside SAIC demanding we get mega billions tax payer $ stolen CityTime and I pointed out if we can apply RICO we can x 3 as in 3 billion $ in damages biggest pay back in NYC gov history for biggest white collar crime ever and no coverage by the media of rally demanding SAIC give us our tax payer $ back plus damages!!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnGDuHUQNk Bloomberg and his mini me Christnie Quinn ms slush and intimidation belong in jail and should resign for the biggest white collar crime CityTime bugger than their abuse of slush money aka tax payer $. In photo above is socialite mega millionaire Amanda the People's Burden!!! She is responsible for mass displacement, illegal zone busting including not protecting us from illegal air sale by USPS to NYU. Zoning protection would have shut down illegal sale over St. Ann's 120 E 12. See my blog post of his legal graffito think Bloomberg ad steps of grand central doesn't get more Orwellian than that!





The MTA Advertising Agency would not give me a price quote on how much an ad would cost me on the steps of Grand Central or even in a subway car which is discrimination. I told them my ad would say “When Mike Bloomberg says Progress, he means get your moving van! Not quoting me a price was discrimination!


Click on the link below and scroll down until you see the photo “Think Bloomberg” on the steps of City Hall. I called the mayor’s office at City Hall and this guy who was a mini-Mike answered the phone. He was a dic-tator when I asked if Think Bloomberg was an ad for the mayor or for his private company?


http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2010/06/bloombergs-legal-graffiti-vs-clayton.html


How much did Mike Bloomberg’s thugs pay to have my YouTube channel removed before the election?

Norman Siegel represented me and I was blessed to have bloggers and supporters write Google and I got an apology and my YouTube channel restored. I had YouTubes like this one from May 4, 2009 that said what no one said...Don’t believe what the media is telling you....Mike Bloomberg may not win the election because of voter anger! May 4, 2009!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/F3OLAgH1MJg