May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eddie Pardovani Photographer Photo Blog


I met Eddie Pardovani at Apple and we started chatting and he showed me photos. I knew right away he was talented and asked him if he had a blog. He did not so I set up a blog and I taught him so basics. He wrote me this....manna from Heaven.
I set this blog up for him.

Hello Suzannah, it's me, Eddie. I just wanted to again thank you for creating my photoblog; it has been the most creatively fulfilling thing to come down the pike in my life, probably ever! I am adding to it every day; if you look through it, you will see what your kindness has wrought! All of it is your legacy; it's all because of you that all those amazing photos have an outlet to be shared with the world. Every time I add photos to it, every time someone looks at my photos and gets inspired by it (or titillated by it), it is from you it happened. I will never forget that.