May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Christine Quinn yells at Erin From The New York Daily News for addressing her as Ma’m! Call me Speaker! Will someone ask Quinn a tough question

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/06/quinn-delivers-a-scolding-and-then-an-apology/?smid=tw-cityroom&seid=auto#preview


Here is my comment folks -- let us see if I make it past the NY Times censors -- the NY post banned me but with the nytimes it is a 50 - 50 chance so mostly I don’t bother! Why are NYC newspapers making New Yorkers feel like we live in communist Russia!


Christine Quinn admonishes a reporter for calling her ma’m? I call Quinn Mike’s mini-me, Bloomberg’s puppet! Christine Quinn sold the lie we needed Mike Bloomberg for a third term to help us with the economy. I want to ask New Yorkers has she helped you? The NYDN exposed the fact Christine Quinn has been sued four times for back rent! How could Ms. Quinn even consider running for mayor with NYC’s massive budget problems when she can’t even handle paying her own rent in timely fashion. No wonder Quinn is having tantrums over semantics. She is lucky all she wasn’t called something else.