May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Suzannah chats with Activist that makes her statement on the treatment of Disabled People

Mutual activists friends suggested I stop this activist who I have posted on my blog before and tell her about the handicapped Veteran Vendors that were being harassed by the manager of The Mercer Hotel. You can google my name and the topic to learn more so we chatted and I got some more resources. We had a great conversation.

http://www.morganswonderland.com/ I am being show an article on Morgan's Wonderland:

"Welcome to Morgan's Wonderland

Morgan's Wonderland is located in San Antonio, Texas. It is the World's First Ultra Accessible Family Fun Park designed specifically for children and adults with special needs, their family members, caregivers, friends and the entire community. This 25-acre park is a unique oasis, that through the spirit of inclusion, allows people of all abilities to play, learn and share life changing experiences together, in a fun and safe environment."