May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy and The Hulk at Dental Arts Alexander Duka West 14th Street


Here I am with the Hulk and his teeth look better mine! Dental Arts was on Fourth Avenue but they moved to 154 West 14th Street and after all these years I do see Alexander Duka who is a good dentist.


I got my teeth cleaned and because of acid reflux to protect my gums I was urged to start using tooth paste, mouth wash and even a paste to massage on my gum line to protect against erosion from the acid.


I bought the paste directly from Duka and it is called "GC MI Past Plus" http://sale.dentist.net/products/gc-america-mi-paste


After 9-11 I developed acid reflux and other health issues but even worse health conditions have arisen from traumatic events after 9-11.