May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

East Village Yiddish Theatre now a movie theatre -- Went to see The Fighter - Photo of Star of David in ceiling

The Fighter is a good film but not a great film like The King's Speech and True Grit which comes in a close 2nd. I am Jewish so it is moving and touching to be sitting in such a beautiful space that holds history ad memories of the Yiddish theatre that once was. See the front of the building as well...I am so tired...this is the best I can do. Thanks for tuning in. Love, kisses and hugs to all that don't think I am speaking to them individually! Get it? XOXOXOXOX :)

p.s. Christian Bale losing that much weight again for a role is insane and very dangerous.