May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

9th Precinct telephone not working to well but I did get through

I had to call the 9th Precinct this morning and it rang a lot before the answering machine picked up--- not good .


I did get through and I had a chat with an NYPD detective. By the end of today it will be 3 precincts and the officer that handled the aggravated harassment complaint I filed against Lincoln Anderson, middle aged white male that involves emails (after I demanded Anderson stop contacting me) where Anderson defends an ex-employee of his a grossly obese much older white blogger (who doesn't want to be photographed especially without his shirt) that posted a photo of an African American woman topless, mid-50's, blind in one eye, mostly homeless or in jail, wrestling with mental illness and alcoholism -- high and topless.



Well after discussing new information with friends and lawyers it was decided to contact the NYPD.