May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy Noho Star Best Sundae Rrrrr!!! Yummy and legal!!!!

I can confirm we are experiencing Global Warming because my body clock thinks it is Spring....Rrrrrrrrr! Roaarrrr!!!!!! I just worked out and now the only thing I can do that is perfectly legal and luscious is my most favorite ice cream sundae at Noho Star and one reason the fortune cookie.

My fortune cookie said "enjoy the little things in life".....smile....


Can you tell I get just a little bored and exhausted writing about corruption from Albany to City Hall????