May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NYPD Hero Feris Jones is promoted to Det. & praised by NYPD Brass for her marksman or should I say markswomanship, even the criminal's Mom praises her


I guess 50 year old women do it better and I am 48 so I look forward to 50 but BRAVO and high praise for NYPD hero Feris Jones.

The NY Post has their uniquely written article and points out the mother of the thug who robbed the hair salon and started firing his gun has many domestic complaints filed against her own son.

Commish Kelly and brass praised NYPD hero Feris Jones for her reserve and marksman or should say markswomanship and she was promoted to detective!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/salon_perp_mom_to_cop_hair_hair_xnUz9YMKLdVH5Ot5fEmLWK