May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aron Kay Pie Man, famous for throwing the pies at political targets @ The Yippie Museum by Suzannah B. Troy


Aron Kay famous for hitting William Buckley, Moynihan, Howard Hunt, Phyliss Schlafly, G. Gordon Liddy, Jerry Brown and William Colby all with pies.... Check out his website...http://pieman.org/

I stopped by to say hi and did my stand-up routine on king Mike Bloomberg and how if he died right now NYU, Cooper Union, Columbia U. and the financial sector would prop up his dead body and push him through a forth term! I guess they don't have to do that because Mike's puppet Christine Quinn plans on winning in the primary if enough democrats run and cancel out any real opposition! What a nightmare. Wake me up.


Watch my YouTube on Christine Quinn for mayor, Mike Bloomberg's mini-me: