May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wasted tax payer money East Village?




I can't help wondering if this is just a meglo-manical massage and a huge waste of tax payer money.
I have read that our accidental gov. is the worst offender but truly can't Mike, Stringer and the rest of city gov. take public transportation and if not be a lot more low key which would save tax payers money.

I know it is pointless as I write Christine Quinn is trying more ways to hand over our money to buy favor since she doesn't have a private fortune and she is aggressively working to be our next mayor although she has alienated New Yorkers taking money from developers and most of all doing Mike Bloomberg's dirty work denying us a referendum.