May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vote today, we need change, we need reform including campaign caps, King Mike is proof by Suzannah B. Troy

NYers have threshold for corruption is greater than our tallest skyscrapers. We need a cap on all campaign spending to open up the arena to more people to run and to prevent oligarchs from ruling as well as to protect tax payer money from having to "match" a % of money raised which reminds me the David Seifman broke a powerful shocking story which has been buried. I made a YouTube in response to Bloomberg refusing to turn over 62 emails to Haggerty and I call for the justice dept. and the FBI to take over. The NY Post removed 2 of my comments posted on the story buried over the memorial weekend.