May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy getting as close to naked to protest Mike Bloomberg flushing democracy down the toilet again in 2010


Call, write or email the mayor and express your outrage that king Bloomberg has flushed democracy down the toilet yet again with his appointed charter commission extending term limits for city council again. City Council should have turned down the vote saying it is up to the people!


Watch this YouTube and check out the links in the YouTube in the text portion.

3) write Google -- YouTube on my behalf Suzannah B. Troy YouTube; Channel Suzannahartist and ask that I be given my partnership and that Google Ad Sense give me my pin number.
Thank you.


Above is a YouTube to remind you that Christine Quinn sold us out to developers and denied us a referendum. She is aggreassively compaigning right now to be mayor, king Mike's puppet must not be mayor.