May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy & friend Brooklyn Museum making like Rodin & Brooklyn Botanical Gardens









I feel like a Rodin...a living breathing sculpture of my own design....? Yes and no.....exhausted tired but happy to be at the Museum with a friend....please don't ask me to have your baby...we are standing in front of a Warhol, than we are standing in front of the Robert Fulton sculpture...and go up stairs to look at more Warhol -- oh there is Jodi Foster as a young girl...Interview Magazine....

The Brooklyn Botanical Garden beautiful.... so tired have to rest, lay down in the grass, talk about NYC politics and also take time to dream....waking dreams....