May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, September 13, 2010

MTA just AWFUL, doing my part for a good democrat, NYC round-up by Suzannah B. Troy

The MTA is $##$% $$$$^%%% (made-up words) !!!!!! I can't find words to express how awful the MTA is and they don't have right to ask for more money because their service is so darn awful and out of curiosity where is all the money going that the MTA rakes in every day?

The people are furious and I know because I stand with them in huge crowds waiting and waiting for trains that don't come or pass us by on a track that is not for express trains!!!!!!!

Check my earlier posts today to read about how some New Yorkers are showing up tonight to express their feelings to the MTA directly in the East Village tonight at Cooper Union as well as my piece on Harry from Tompkins Square Park honored by Howl Festival as he prepares to retire at the end of the month.

There is so much more I want to say. I helped a good democrat running for NY State Assembly today. I hope he wins and I am also praying Gustavo Rivera beats Espada big and bad at the voting booth tomorrow. I want Carolyn Maloney to win.
Doug Biviano I want to win. I have read Yetta Kurland and Tom Duane's picks and I am believe it or not I am still open to who I am going to vote for. I am an independent but because Mike Bloomberg switches his party alliance more than his underpants I decided to switch to democrat so I can vote in the primaries. If you do not vote in the primaries you don't get to vote which is why we need reform and the primary should be opened up period to get more people voting and of course we need a cap on spending for all candidates and make spending as low as possible opening the field up to people that do not have money so they can compete.

I get a lot of phone calls re: subjects for my blog and I got a special request to write about NYPD officer Adrain Schoolcraft who my called called a modern day Serpico. Just so you know the movie "Serpico" is Hollywoo-woo-wood and the film minimizes and falsely represents the role of David Durk who was more than a desk jockey as portrayed in the movie. There were also courageous NYPD officers senior to Durk and Serpico not that you would know that from the Hollywoo-woo-wood movie. I have visited Internal Affairs and they don't mess around.

Adrain Schoolcraft is suing and I have looked at some articles and a senior officer or some seniors tried to have him committed to the nut house for exposing

http://www.villagevoice.com/related/to/Adrian+Schoolcraft/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/02/12/2010-02-12_police_under_the_gun_in_crimestat_shenanigans.html

I have major respect for good NYPD officers. They get a special place in Heaven for truly a tough job that is under appreciated. If I was King of New York and had mega, mega bucks I would make sure the hardest bravest NYPD were the best paid. Remember when city council with the exception of 3 city council members voted themselves a raise when the NYPD starting salary was lowered which never should have happened!

Than city council voted themselves a third term when some of them had lousy attendance records. Only NYC Council members get to vote themselves raises and extend time they get to serve when they have lousy attendance records!

So annoyed blogger just erased my last two paragraphs.....

I wrote about way too many murders and rapes in NYC...even just one is too much. We need radical steps to bring "Peace to the Streets" http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local//2010/09/04/2010-09-04_shooting_kills_bread_deliveryman_jorge_martinez_in_brooklyn.html

Just sickening and barbaric the rapes and murders.... Have to be brought to a halt. Even though corrupt, greedy stupid politicians have brought us to the edge of the abyss the city doesn't have to go down...we need an "NYC Pride" program.


I do hope some politicos get indicted and successfully prosecuted.



On a lighter note, I want every NY Team to win but don't ask me about tonights game because I am a Michael Oher fan.
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/follow_jets_ravens_with_post_writers_G6NaFTzHO73EF2BX05lEmL