May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Google motto do no evil! Explain why I have not gotten my pin number yet to collect my check from Ad Sense owned by Google


Google has given me and the world great gifts but Google has it's dark side.


1) For instance some how I have had my entire YouTube Channel and all my work removed -- at the time 334 (close to that number of more) YouTubes. Google who owns YouTube did apologize. My work was removed for 28 hours, a month and half before a mayoral election, Mike Bloomberg's too close to call...what would be come the most humiliating and expensive win in NYC history. I believe I was at the forefront of the YouTube resistance and I was "interfered" with. I had a YouTube from May 4, 2009 telling people to not believe the news and that Mike might not win because of voter anger! It was like I was reading the future spot on.


I believe my work was removed through systematic violatation of "terms of agreement" and community guidelines by someone called Bloombergforlife who used and uses many other YouTube identities, all who I blocked each and ever identity that harassed me, I instructed to have not further contact me, to leave me alone and still to date I am being harassed. More on that later.


When I discovered my YouTubes had all been removed and my YouTube Channel, Suzannahartist, shut down, banned from YouTubeland -- I had to fill out a form to learn why I had my work removed. YouTube WRONGLY STATED I HAD VIOLATED TERMS! I HAD NOT AND YOUTUBE THAN AND NOW SAYS I AM IN GOOD STANDING!



I have had cowards lie and trash me and blame me for their misdeeds. To Google's credit they restored my work, sent me an apology and restored my work but my work was down for 28 hours and my subscribers took over a month to restore subscriptions and they are needed to get your partnership.


Note: YouTube has been holding my partnership hostage for months now. Again something suspicious here.


2) Blogger. (owned by Google) I removed my blog for a year because I was being harassed and stalked. The NYPD knows about this. Blogger does not and did not have the tools YouTube has to report harassment. I learned a lot from YouTube but I have radically changed how I deal with harassment on the computer which is called aggravated harassment as well as reporting stalking.


For some mysterious reason yet again -- just like YouTube and this was maybe a year before I can't remember Blogger had posted WRONGLY STATED I HAD VIOLATED TERMS! I HAD NOT AND YOUTUBE THAN AND NOW SAYS I AM IN GOOD STANDING, ditto for Blogger. The blogger team was directly questioned and the Blogger team completely backed me and verified that I had removed my blog and it had not been removed.



3) Ad Sense also owned by Google and they sent me a note






Your pages are displaying Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) because you haven't yet verified your PIN and/or phone number. See the Payment History page for more details.


I just got this banner after directly emailing someone at Google ask for help. I can't help but think the above banner is dishonest since I have had this notice below where my pin was actually generated 2 months ago and sent to me but I mysteriously never received it.

Your most recent PIN was generated:
Jul 2, 2010
Your PIN was sent to this address:
Suzannah Troy



I did find a page in the help section telling me how to verify my telephone number but when I followed their instructions there was no way to verify my tele. no.!!!!

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=32055


I contacted Ad Sense of 2 months saying I never got the pin number they sent me July 2 and no response. Now there is no actual way to verify my tele no. either.


I can't express how much interference I have received and also how guilty parties accuse me of doing what they are guilty of violating terms and my rights, lieing about me and blaming me -- throwing a false label on to me...


Sick stuff but Google in the past has come forward and restored my blog and restored my YouTube account.


I do not see an option to verify my telephone number and the fact this banner appeared this morning after I had directly emailed someone who is suppose to help me get my pin number is fishy.


I want my pin number. Based on Google's stock it is hard to believe they are stalling to cut me a check and on my IPhone when I check my adsense account I saw this message.... Mysteriously this message does not show on my AdSense page on my computer just on my email


Your pages are displaying Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) because you haven't yet verified your PIN and/or phone number. See the Payment History page for more details.


I clicked both new banners and neither leads me to a place I can verify my tele. number.


I interpret this as someone is doing their best to try and not cut me a paycheck and have advertisements that make me money.