May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Give me that Indian Motorcycle! by Suzannah B. Troy



Okay another down town store ripping off Kiehl's and riding the class motorcycle them to sell something that does not have two wheels.....NY, NY a hell of a town. I want to steal the motorcycle...the guy looks kind of hot too!

I wrote Chopping the Street in 2003 posted on my artist website (bottom of the page) and when I converted to Apple I learned out to make podcasts to the podcast is free in ITunes. If you don't want to go to ITunes here is a link to my Apple blog. http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/Podcast/Entries/2008/7/8_Chopping_the_street.html

Chopping the Street is about a woman that takes over an international biker club and turns them in to a financial service firm on wheels! I wrote this years ago before the implosion of Wall Street to talk about White Collar Crime and how much it cost the tax payers, billion at the time, whether white collar crime above the radar, successful prosecuted or not....and I was a head of the game on this story.

I have seen so many biker films and tv shows come and go but none that addresses the themes that I did and what I had to say still holds true.

I was like a character actor working on this piece and the podcast has some paintings I made as well around the time that I wrote this short story that I hope will one day be an HBO show or a film.