May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

True Blood newlyweds pre-Emmy Bash party by Suzannah B. Troy



The back drop is a painting I wish I could get a closer look at and in a very unusual quiet why the clip made me think of Westerns I used to watch as a little girl when I had a crush on John Wayne. Eric reminds me of a very slender John Wayne but this scene has an odd elegance and beauty packed to the brim with tension! Is tomorrow night going to get very bloody?

I watched several times already in anticipation. I even check TV guide listings to make sure True Blood is on tomorrow. You might want to check out that link if you haven't. The page has all kind of fun True Blood references including an update on the actress Lois Smith who played Sookie and Jason's Granny. Check it out. Enjoy. I will meet you back here tomorrow night after True Blood.
Fangs away!
best,