May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Swedish YouTuber translates The Girl who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest for me!!!!!!

span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">I was so bummed the book publishers changed the title from "The Men Who Hate Women" to "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo".


This really cool sweet Swedish YouTuber translated the other two titles for me!




The English title of book 2 is close to the Swedish (in original it's "Flickan som lekte med elden". Book 3 ("Luftslottet som sprängdes") would literary be translated as "The castle in the sky which got blown up".