May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy having a Gandhi moment Union Square Park



My YouTube interview with artist Miriam West is processing and will be up in a few minutes!


I took a load of photos to prove that Adrian Benepe is just plain wrong about artists blocking the fountain area and the Gandhi sculpture. I found all farmers market trucks and tents doing that and you know what -- it is so crowded all ready including tables set up for chess players why single out and oppress artists? Why violate the 1st Amendment's right of Artists?