May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

One shot one slashed east village

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/08/08/2010-08-08_1_shot_1_slashed_in_east_village_fracas.html


This is one block from my old building where I wanted security changes including video cameras. My ex-building did not want any changes. How ironic some wealthy buildings do not have any video cameras but some poor housing projects do.


I am not surprised at all considering how many bars and how much nightlife party stuff goes on. Just surprised there is not more "reported". Just remember if the newspapers do not report it...we most likely are not going to know about it but that does not mean it ain't going on and NYPD stats do not accurately report crime.


Some victims are just not going to go to the police to report crime and the NYPD has been known to make sure they do not take reports...sad but true.