May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nicole John underage drinking, drinking madness NYC a killer


For anyone following my comments go to my blog and read this posting. You can go to search engine top left and type Capt. Winski "Capt. Winski underage drinking sting - why this saves lives - Jennifer Moore Rest in Peace". I have had to give him a hard time over the Mercer Hotel but in this piece I praise him for his underage sting to stop establishments from serving to minors. My piece and previous postings talk about the lengths I had gone to complain about my concerns about too many dorms and bars. Note: Ms. Johns blogged about partying hard and included NYU. My blog piece warns people how to protect themselves including having one sober friend to look out if you must go drink and tips about getting home safely. Read how party central Mike and Scott Stringer ignored my concerns and by the way NYU and these universities copying NYU's model of cramming college kids in to our neighborhood want the money and care nothing for us and don't prepare them for harsh realities of NYC.