May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Miriam West, Lissie Carrasquillo and Marty Allen Artist Power Protest Union Square!


Top left hand corner photo:
Suzannah B. Troy and Miriam West both NYC artists that believe in the rights of Artist Vendors be in Union Square and anywhere -- it is called the 1st Amendment!!!!

I am pointing to my wearable Miriam West art -- my amazing Time Necklace by Miriam which has deep meaning for me, a Gandhi Necklace and pin!!!!!!


Photo to right: Lissie Canasquillio, her artist statement to the mayor king....Boombug let us work, eat and live!

Photo of 3: Marty Allen, Lissie Canasquillo and Miriam West all protesting for Artists' Rights at Union Square today!